REQUEST A SURVEY REPORT FOR YOUR YACHT BEFORE THE NEXT SUMMER SEASON
Why request a survey report ?
- To check the compliance of the vessel with the customs and tax regulations
- To check the compliance of the crew with the European social regulations
- To obtain a complete report listing procedures that are required and corrective actions that have to be implemented
How do we proceed ?
- We can come onboard your vessel if you are in the Mediterranean and ask you questions related to the situation of your vessel
- Or we can also send you the questionnaire by email if the yacht is yet to arrive in the Mediterranean
The issuance of the report
- After you have completed the questionnaire, based on your responses, we will make a complete report about the customs, tax and social compliance of the yacht
- We will notify you of any changes that must occur on the regulatory aspects of the vessel or any procedures that must be carried out prior to the start of the new season
Examples of advantages brought by a survey report:
- We will perform a document verification checks. Sometimes, too many documents are kept onboard (two certificates of registry, many commercial activity statements for the same year and country, documents belonging to the previous owner…). Remember that the situation of the vessel must always be crystal clear during a control carried out by the customs authorities. You should not be in possession of registration documents belonging to the previous entity who owned the vessel, even if the ultimate beneficial owner did not change.
- We will check the documents of your tender and tell you how to proceed as regards the specific formalities that apply to your tender/chase boat
- We can also tell you if you are eligible to a VAT exemption scheme to charter in the Mediterranean
- If you have French resident crew members, we will advise you on the insurance regime that they should be affiliated to
Do not hesitate to contact us as we would be happy to help!
Landline: +33(0)4 92 00 43 9
Back to the list