Decree n°218/2020 of November 2nd, 2020 has been published to temporarily regulate vessels navigation in the Mediterranean during this second lockdown.
The essentials of this decree are the following:
- The navigation of vessels engaged in a commercial activity (for example charter) is authorized
- The vessels currently wintering or under repairs in a shipyard are authorized
- Pleasure navigation is prohibited
- Vessels registered outside of the Schengen space can cross the Mediterranean waters but have no right to anchor or to stop along the French coasts
- Crew rotations are authorized albeit strictly regulated
- Captains of vessels of which navigation is still authorized (see above) must be in possession of a duly filled statement justifying any movement (please contact us for further info).
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us, YMCA is more than ever at your disposal to help you during these difficult times.
The YMCA team
T: +33 (0)4 92 00 43 90
Back to the list